I’ll bet you know what your greatest strength is.
Do me a favor?
Write it on your mental whiteboard, way up high, with a bright blue marker.
Now, quickly list 9 more.
And without stopping, go for a total of 24.
How’re you doing? It’s tough, isn’t it?
Your Best-of-Self Strengths
24. That’s the number of character strengths you have, according to research conducted by a wealth of psychologists and human development experts.
I call the 24 character traits your best-of-self strengths: the qualities that make you who you are at your core (versus skills you acquire over time). For example, fairness, forgiveness, curiosity, humor, humility. All 24 are beautiful, hope-filled, full of possibility.
Knowing your greatest strength is informative.
But integrating your best-of-self strengths into your work is transformative.
- Shift from a “what’s wrong” to a “what’s strong” way of living your life
- Acknowledge problems without getting lost in them
- Focus your mind and efforts on what is best and good
- Develop more confidence and push yourself to evolve in your career and as a person
- Feel energized and enterprising
- Connect with others, creating mutually supporting and meaningful relationships
I’ve seen it time and time again in my 12 years as a business, career and life coach.
That’s why I developed the Unleash Your Strengths Jump-Start Session, a new quick-start program designed to give you a deeper understanding of your 24 strengths coupled with personalized strategies you can use immediately to tackle some of the most difficult challenges you face in your work.
The Unleash Your Strengths Jump-Start Session
While the Unleash Your Strengths Jump-Start Session is new, the heart of the work is not. Defining strengths and creating strategies for rooting a career or a business in those strengths is central to the work I do in my longer-term one-on-one coaching.
The Jump-Start Session has 3 parts:
- An in-depth 30-minute online assessment to put the spotlight on what’s best about you
- A professional review of your assessment results to help you understand how your strengths are related and how they sometimes compete with each other
- A private 75-minute phone session to develop useful strategies you can immediately apply to your work or other parts of your life
The Jump-Start Session is especially effective if you are …
- Exploring a career transition and struggling to find an ideal fit
- Starting a new business with a partner and need to make decisions about roles and responsibilities
- Working in a family business and want to add value to your role
- Stepping into a leadership role and need to define your leadership style
- Re-visioning your work and want what you do to be centered around your strengths
- Longing to bring more depth and meaning to a career you love
To Unleash Your Strengths Schedule Your Jump-Start Session Today
Limited Offer: 20 people
Special Introductory Pricing: $147
Registration Ends: March 31
Don’t let someone get your spot!
Contact me before March 31 to schedule your session.