- Wondering what to do this weekend?
- Planning a vacation and wondering if your swim suit is going to fit?
- Itching to help make the world a better place?
- Have you been wanting to try a Zumba fitness class?
- concerned about heart disease?
If you answered yes to any of these questions come on down to the Zumbathon® at the Flowood YMCA this Saturday, February 26 from 12 pm- 3 pm. Heart disease is the No. 1 killer of women in the United States, Zumba Fitness is partnering with the American Heart Association’s Go Red Por Tu Corazón movement to raise awareness of heart disease and to help women live heart-healthier lives.
Wiped out just thinking about a 3 hour Zumbathon®? Not to worry, just come for an hour. We have three 1 hour block sets, just like a regular Zumba Fitness class. See the flyer for all the heart pumping details.
Ten Zumba Instructors from the Jackson area, including yours truly will lead the Zumbathon®.
I promise not to make you do the splits. . . but if you ask nicely I might do them.