This is International Coaching Week! And in honor of International Coaching Week here are my top 6 recommend books
1.The Art of Possibility: Transforming Professional and Personal Life, by Rosamund Stone Zander and Benjamin Zander Wondering what happened to the world and your life when things were supposed to be different? Here’s a wonderful exploration of the powerful impact the notion of possibility can play and how to move from possibility to reality.
2. The Power of A Positive No: Save the Deal, Save the Relationship and Still Say No, by William Ury Is “no” a foreign word in your vocabulary? Do you need to move forward in getting what you want without alienating others? This is the book for you.
3. Taming Your Gremlin: A Surprisingly Simple Method for Getting Out of Your Own Way ,by Richard D. Carson Trapped in cycle of negative self talk or self-sabotage? You are not alone, pick up this funny and grounded guide to get unstuck.
4. Work With Passion: How to Do What You Love for a Living, by Nancy Anderson Are you ready to move into a new career? Are you feeling utterly stuck in your job? Look no further for an insightful, well-researched resource and get started reinvigorating your career.
5. Your Best Year Yet!: Ten Questions for Making the Next 12 Months Your Most Successful Ever, by Jinny S. Ditzler Need to get your year jump started? There’s good news you are not bound to a calendar year, but can use this bright and practical approach anytime.
6. A Big New Free Happy Unusual Life: Self-Expression and Spiritual Practice for Those Who Have Time for Neither, by Nina Wise Feeling a little flat or like you need to shake things up in life? Ready reintroduce some creativity and fun into your work and world? This a great choice.